WorldInfoNow (WIN) provides the missing link to effective access and use of information and data. It is the world’s shared repository - bringing together business, government and civil society providers and users of premier public and private data aggregated for simplified and ready to use access and delivery : Access for All
Great information exists in many places. The web has allowed for searching that often yields overwhelming and inconsistent results. For some the challenge is information overload, for others it is trying to define the information needed. For many of us it is the physical challenge of access. Organizations need a way of getting to, condensing and disseminating relevant information. Varying subject terminologies and groupings for otherwise similar content between and among providers frustrates the targeted market. Providers need to better reach targeted users and markets.
WorldInfoNow offers pre-searched access and innovative linking for both users and providers of information.
Information from top providers is pre-searched, categorized and accessible in ready to use formats by geographic area, subject, event, and provider. Users can access geographic lineage information and "see also" links for regional groupings used by various sources. Information on select subjects is accessible via dynamic searching, indexes and cross-referencing.
State of the art technology and creative use of WIN ID relationships brings new power to users and providers of information. A structured information portal is the tool through which relationships are established between and among geographic areas, subjects and information providers. Use of this tool is available to providers in a variety of techniques, from manual to dynamic feeds and pulls, to meet the needs and levels of technical sophistication of the provider. WorldInfoNow functionality can be made accessible on user and provider intranets, and integrated with internal applications and information.
World Info Now provides a means to make provider data more widely available and promote missions, technologies and information as resources worthy of consideration and use. Providers can target:
• Markets you want to reach (ex. countries, regions, cities)
• Types of information you want to make available - data, web links, phone numbers, publications, etc.
• The way you want to make it available - manual input, automated data feeds or pulls, or through application integration.
Provider information can be shared and made available in a variety of techniques to meet the needs and levels of technical sophistication of the provider.
• Manual input Information can be entered by providers or WorldInfoNow associates.
• Electronic feeds and pulls Arrangements can be made to electronically input and refresh data in mutually agreed upon time frames and manners.
• Enterprise application integration Functionality can be integrated with internal applications and information to maximize delivery value and improve efficiency for information providers, users, and, between and among both.
Interested in finding out more and using the tool? Working together we just may be able to achieve a better world for all. If you have resources and suggestions that can help we'd love to hear from you.contact us